- Its corporate name is: Subestación Granada S.L.
- VAT number: B19638287
- Its registered office is: Carretera de Málaga, 136 Nave 7– 18015-Granada
- Its social activity is: Organization of events and rental of own spaces.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Purpose of website: Promotion of musical events; promotion of services and activities.
- Pages of Subestación Granada S.L. (hereinafter Sala El Tren): salaeltren.com
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Responsable del tratamiento
Contact details of the person responsible: Subestación Granada s.l.
Email address email@example.com
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
How to exercise your rights: You can send a written communication to the registered office of Sala El Tren or to the email address indicated in the heading of this legal notice, including in both cases a photocopy of your ID or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of The following rights:
- Right to request access to personal data: you can ask Sala El Tren if this company is processing your data.
- Right to request rectification (in case they are incorrect).
- Right to request the limitation of their treatment, in which case they will only be retained by Sala El Tren for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to oppose the treatment: Sala El Tren will stop treating the data in the way indicated, unless for legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims should continue to be treated.
- Right to data portability: in case you want your data to be processed by another firm, Sala El Tren will facilitate the portability of your data to the new manager.
- Right to delete the data: except legal imperative will be deleted after confirmation.
Models, forms and more information about your rights: Official website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection
Possibility of withdrawing consent: in the case that you have granted consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
How to complain to the Control Authority: If you consider that there is a problem with the way Sala El Tren is handling your data, you can direct your claims to the Sala El Tren Security Manager (indicated above) or to the appropriate data protection authority, being the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, the one indicated in the case of Spain.
Right to be forgotten and access to your personal data
At all times you will have the right to review, recover, anonymize and / or delete, totally or partially, the data stored on the Website. Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and request it.
Conservation of data
Disaggregated data: The disaggregated data will be preserved without a deletion period.
Data subscribers to the feed by e-mail: Since the user subscribes until it is unsubscribed.
Data of users uploaded by Sala El Tren to pages and profiles in social networks: From the moment the user offers his consent until he withdraws it.
Data security and secrecy
Sala El Tren is committed to the appropriate use of your data, to respect their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with their purpose, as well as to comply with the obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or access not authorized, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data.
You guarantee that the personal data provided through the forms are true, being obliged to communicate any modification of them.
Likewise, you guarantee that all the information provided corresponds to your actual situation, which is up to date and accurate. In addition, you must maintain your updated data at all times, being solely responsible for the inaccuracy or falsity of the data provided and for the damages that may be caused to Subestación Granada s.l. as owner of salaeltren.com, or to third parties due to the use of said data.
Sala El Tren adopts reasonably adequated security measures to detect the existence of viruses, brute force attacks and code injections.
However, you should be aware that the security measures of the computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and therefore, Sala El Tren can not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in computer systems (software and hardware) of the User or in their electronic documents and files contained therein.
In spite of this, in order to guarantee the security and privacy of your personal data, Sala El Tren has an active security surveillance system that reports on each user activity and possible breaches in the security of user data. If any gap is detected, Sala El Tren undertakes to inform users within a maximum period of 72 hours.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM USERS AND WHAT WE USE THEM FOR
All the products and services offered on the Sala El Tren website refer to contact forms, comment forms and forms to make user registrations, newsletter subscriptions and / or purchase orders.
This website always requires the prior consent of the users to process their personal data for the indicated purposes. You have the right to revoke your prior consent at any time.
Record of data processing activities
Web and hosting: Sala El Tren has an SSL encryption TLS v.1.2 that allows the secure sending of personal data through contact forms of standard type, hosted on the servers that Sala El Tren has contracted Maneras de vivir (Javier Sierra Fernández)
Data collected through the web: The personal data collected will be subject to automated processing and incorporated into the corresponding files of which Sala El Tren is the owner.
- We will get your IP, which will be used to check the origin of the message in order to offer you information, protection against SPAM comments and to detect possible irregularities (for example: opposite parts of the same case write on the website from the same IP), as well as data related to your ISP.
- Likewise, you can provide us with your information through email and other means of communication indicated in the contact section.
Comment form: On the web users can leave comments to the site’s publications. There is a cookie that stores the data provided by the user so you do not have to re-enter them in each new visit, and also the address, name, web and IP address are collected internally.
The data is stored on the servers of Maneras de vivir
User registration: Not accepted unless expressly requested.
The data is stored on the servers of Maneras de vivir
- Send important information about your account / order / service.
- Respond to your requests, complaints and refund requests.
- Set up and manage your account, provide technical and customer service, and verify your identity.
Additionally, we may also collect the following information:
- Location and traffic data (including IP address and browser) if you place an order, or if we need to estimate taxes and shipping costs based on your location.
- Your comments and product reviews if you choose to leave them.
- Essential cookies to track the contents of your cart while your session is active.
- Email and password of your account to allow you to access your account, if you have one.
- If you create an account we keep your name, address and phone number, to use them in your future orders.
Email: Our e-mail service provider is Maneras de vivir (Javier Sierra Fernández)
Instant messaging: Sala El Tren does not provide service through instant messaging, such as WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger or Line.
Payment service providers: Through Sala El Tren, you can access, through links, to third party websites, such as King Ocio or others, to make payments of the products purchased from Sala El Tren. At no time does Sala El Tren’s staff have access to the bank details (for example, the credit card number) that they provide to said third parties.
- Presence in networks: Sala El Tren has profiles in some of the main social networks of the Internet.
- Purpose and legitimacy: The treatment that Sala El Tren will carry out with the data within each of the aforementioned networks will be, at the most, the one that the social network allows to the corporate profiles. Thus, Sala El Tren may inform, when the law does not prohibit, its followers by any means that the social network allows on their activities, presentations, offers, as well as providing personalized customer service.
- Data extraction: Under no circumstances will Sala El Tren extract data from social networks, unless the user’s consent is expressly and expressly obtained for it.
- Rights: When, due to the very nature of social networks, the effective exercise of the data protection rights of the follower is subject to the modification of the personal profile of this, Sala El Tren will help and advise you to that end to the extent of its possibilities.
Managers of treatment outside the EU
- Social networks. Sala El Tren makes use of the American social networks Youtube, Facebook and Instagram, to whom an international transfer of analytical and technical data is made in relation to the website being in its servers in which Sala El Tren treats the data that, through them , users, subscribers or navigators deliver to Sala El Tren or share with it.
By activating a subscription or providing your payment information, understand and accept our privacy and cookies policy. You will always have the right to access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability and forgetting your data.
From the moment you register as a user on this website, Sala El Tren has access to: User name and email address and IP address. In any case Sala El Tren reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, but informing, the presentation and configuration of the Sala El Tren website as this legal advice.
Commitments and obligations with our users
The access and / or use of Sala El Tren attributes to the user the condition of user, accepting, from this moment, fully and without reservation, this legal notice in relation to certain services and contents of Sala El Tren.
In the use of Sala El Tren the user undertakes not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of Sala El Tren or third parties, or that could damage, disable or overload the Sala El Tren portal or prevent, in any way , the normal use of Sala El Tren.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a harmless file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their team and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment.
Thus, there are cookies that obtain information related to the number of pages visited, the city to which the IP address from which it is accessed is assigned, the number of new users, the frequency and recidivism of the visits, the time of visit, the browser, the operator or the type of terminal from which the visit is made.
What is NOT a cookie?
It is not a virus, or a Trojan, or a worm, or spam, or spyware, or open windows pop-up.
What information does a cookie store?
<>Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you such as credit cards or bank details, photographs, your ID or personal information, etc.
The data they keep are of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of contents, etc. The web server does not associate you as a person but to your web browser. In fact, if you browse regularly with Internet Explorer and try to navigate through the same website with Firefox or Chrome you will see that the web does not realize that it is the same person because it is really associating the browser, not the person.
What happens if I disable cookies?
To understand the scope that can have disable cookies we show some examples:
- You can not share content from that website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- The website will not be able to adapt the contents to your personal preferences, as it usually happens in online stores.
- You can not access the personal area of the web, such as My profile, or Mi perfil o My orders.
- Online stores: It will be impossible to make purchases online, they must be by phone or visiting the physical store or by email.
- It will not be possible to customize your geographical preferences as time zone, currency or language.
- The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and traffic on the web, which will make it difficult for the website to be competitive.
- You can not write on the blog, you can not upload photos, post comments, rate or rate content. The web will not be able to know if you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam.
What types of cookies are there?
- Among the types of cookies, depending on the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- First-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
If any cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher, but the information collected by them is managed by a third party, they can not be considered as own cookies.
This site can also host web beacons (also known as web bugs). Web beacons are usually small images of a pixel by a pixel, visible or invisible placed within the source code of the web pages of a site. Web beacons serve and are used in a similar way to cookies.
In addition, web beacons are often used to measure the traffic of users who visit a web page and can draw a pattern of users of a site. You have more information about web beacons in: Wikipedia
In some cases, we share information about visitors to this site anonymously or in aggregate with third parties such as advertisers, sponsors or auditors for the sole purpose of improving our services.
All these processing tasks will be regulated according to the legal norms and all your data protection rights will be respected according to the current regulation.
- How Google uses the data it collects on the websites
What types of cookies are used on this website?
By accessing the web cmwalter.com we inform you that if you continue browsing you will have installed several own and third-party cookies corresponding to the analytics of the web (for example: Google Analytics or similar tools) to help the website analyze the use of the website and improve its usability, but in no case are associated with data that could identify you.
The data they keep are of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of contents, etc. The web server does not associate you as a person but to your web browser.
This website uses its own and third-party cookies to ensure that you have a better browsing experience, can share content on social networks, leave comments and obtain statistics from our users.
As a user, you can refuse the processing of data or information by blocking these cookies through the appropriate configuration of your browser.
You can change the settings of your browser to be notified of the receipt of cookies on your device or disable if you wish, the ability to store such cookies on your device.
You can even check right now your preferences about the cookies of this website on the red button in the lower right corner.
The following list is included, only as an example, with identification of the most relevant cookies used on this website, as well as whether they are owned by third parties (and identification of the third party hired or whose services have been decided to use) and their purpose.
_icl_visitor_lang.js and _icl_current_admin_language
Temporary: 1 day. First-party cookie. Remember the language used by the user accessing the web (WPML). More information
Persistent: 1 year. First-party cookie. This cookie is responsible for managing the selection of the language by the user to remember your preference in future access (WPML). More information
Temporary: Session. First-party cookie. Browser redirection test (WPML). More information
Temporary: Session. First-party cookie. Cookie that checks if the browser has cookies enabled. More information
Persistent: 1 year. First-party cookie. WordPress cookie that stores information about the comments in the articles. More information
gdpr[consent-types] and gdpr[allowed-cookies]
Persistent: 1 year. First-party cookies. These cookies are used to know if you have given your consent for compliance with the RGPD More information. More information
Persistent: 2 years. Third-party cookie. Google Analytics cookie, used to generate data about the use of the web by users. More information
Temporary: Session. Third-party cookie. Google Analytics cookie, used to generate data about the use of the web by users. More information
Temporary: Session. Third-party cookie. Google Analytics cookie, used to control the request rate. More information
Persistent: 1 year. Third-party cookie. They manage the management of web access and the display of images in GADWP. More information
Persistent: 1 year. Third-party cookie. Third-party cookie. Manage the management of web access and the display of images in GADWP. More information
Persistent: 1 year. Third-party cookie. Manage the management of web access and the display of images in GADWP. More information
Temporary: Session. First-party cookies. This cookie is essential for the operation of the web. Identifies the user and saves the session variables on the server. More information
Currently this website links to our Youtube, Facebook and Instagram accounts with their corresponding cookies:
- Youtube cookies, according to the provisions of its Cookies Policy
- Facebook cookies, according to the provisions of its Cookies Policy
- Instagram cookies, according to the provisions of its Cookies Policy
How are cookies managed?
Since cookies are normal text files, they can be scanned with most text editors or word processing programs. You can click on a cookie to open it.
Below is a list of links on how to view cookies in different browsers. If you use another browser, consult the information on cookies in the browser itself. If you use a mobile phone, check the device manual for more information.
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647&topic=14666&ctx=topic
- Internet Explorer 8-10: https://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/es-ES/cookies.html
Setting cookies for the most popular browsers
Here’s how to access a specific cookie from the Chromebrowser. Note: these steps may vary depending on the browser version:
- Go to Settings or Preferences through the File menu or by clicking the personalization icon that appears at the top right.
- You will see different sections, click the option Show advanced options.
- Go to Privacy, Content Settings.
- Select TAll cookies and site data.
- A list with all the cookies ordered by domain will appear. To make it easier to find the cookies dof a specific domain, enter the address partially or completely in the Search cookies field.
- After completing this filter, one or several lines with the cookies of the requested web appear on the screen. Now you just have to select it and press X to proceed with its elimination.
To access the cookies settings of the Internet Explorer browser follow these steps (may vary depending on the version of the browser):
- Go to Tools, Internet Options
- Click on Privacy.
- Move the slider to adjust the level of privacy you want.
To access the cookies settings of the Firefox browser follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Options or Preferences according to your operating system.
- Click on Privacy.
- Under History choose Use custom settings for history.
- Now you will see the option Accept cookies, ou can activate or deactivate it according to your preferences.
To access the cookies configuration of the Safari browser for OSX follow these steps (may vary depending on the version of the browser):
- Go to Preferences, then Privacy.
- In this place you will see the option Block cookies so that you can adjust the type of blocking you wish to perform.
To access the cookies configuration of the Safari browser for iOS follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Settings, Then Safari.
- Go to Privacy and Security, you will see the Block cookies option so that you can adjust the type of blocking you wish to perform.
To access the browser cookies settings for Android devices follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
- Run the browser and press the Menu key, then Settings.
- Go to Security and Privacy, you will see the option Accept cookies to activate or deactivate the box.
To access the browser cookies settings for Windows Phone devices follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
- Open Internet Explorer, then More, then Settings
- You can now activate or deactivate the Allow cookies box.
Do Not Track
This website automatically excludes users who send the Do Not Track header from the Google Analytics tracking, and it is compatible with the express acceptance of them.
If you have a browser compatible with this protocol, you can activate it to avoid tracking by websites. In Google Chrome, for example, you’re in Settings > Advanced > Privacy and Security > Send a non-tracking request with your browsing traffic.
If you wish, you can disable Google Analytics tracking this browser add-on offered by Google.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that may be held by the third parties mentioned in this cookies policy.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision of not accepting them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires for that purpose. According to Google it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.
- For any questions or queries about this Cookies Policy do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.
Review your preferences about cookies on this site
Again, we remind you that you can always review your preferences about the acceptance, or not, of cookies on this website by clicking on the red button in the lower right corner.
Sala El Tren contains texts elaborated with merely informative purposes that may not reflect the current state of the legislation or jurisprudence and that refer to general situations so that its content can never be applied by the user to specific cases.
The opinions expressed in them do not necessarily reflect the views of Sala El Tren.
The content of the articles published in Sala El Tren can not be considered, in any case, a substitute for legal advice.
The user must not act on the basis of the information contained in Sala El Tren without previously resorting to the corresponding professional advice.
Intellectual and industrial property rights
These General Conditions do not transfer any intellectual or industrial property rights over the Sala El Tren portal or any of its component elements, and the User is expressly prohibited from reproducing, transforming, distributing, publicly communicating, making available to the public, extraction, reuse , re-sending or use of any nature, by any means or procedure, of any of them, except in cases where it is legally permitted or authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights.
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, containing the text, images, designs, software, contents (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of the same), audiovisual material and graphics, without being exhaustive, is protected by trademarks, copyrights and other registered legitimate rights, in accordance with the international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
In the case that a user or a third party considers that a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights has occurred due to the introduction of certain content in Sala El Tren, Sala El Tren must be notified of this circumstance, stating:
- Personal data of the owner of the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which he acts in case the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
- Indicate the contents protected by the intellectual property rights and their location in Sala El Tren, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
Regulation and conflict resolution
The present conditions of use of Sala El Tren are governed in each and every one of its extremes by Spanish law. The language of drafting and interpretation of this legal notice is Spanish.
This legal notice will not be filed individually for each user but will remain accessible through the Internet at cmwalter.com.
Users may submit to the Consumer Arbitration System, of which Sala El Tren will be a part of, to resolve any controversy or claim derived from this text or any Sala El Tren activity, except to resolve those conflicts that may arise from the development of an activity that requires membership, in which case the user should go to the appropriate body of the appropriate bar association.
Users who have the status of consumers or users as defined by Spanish regulations and reside in the European Union, if they have had a problem with an online purchase made to Sala El Tren, to try to reach an out-of-court settlement can go to the Platform of Online Litigation Resolution, created by the European Union and developed by the European Commission under Regulation (UE) 524/2013.
Provided that the user is not a consumer or user, and when there is no rule that obliges otherwise, the parties agree to submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Granada, as this is the place where the contract is concluded, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM USERS
The access and / or use of cmwalter.com, whoever performs it as a User, accepts from this moment, fully and without reservation, this legal notice, as well as the particular conditions that, if applicable, complement it, in relation to certain services and contents of Sala El Tren.
The user is informed, and accepts, that access to Sala El Tren does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with Sala El Tren. In this way, the user agrees to use the website, its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith and public order.
It is prohibited to use the website for illicit or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause damage or prevent the normal functioning of the website. Regarding the contents of this website, it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless authorized by its legitimate owners.
- Any violation of the rights of the provider or the legitimate owners.
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
The Sala El Tren website pages can provide links to other own websites and content that are owned by third parties.
The only object of the links is to provide the User with the possibility of accessing said links and knowing our products, although Sala El Tren is not responsible in any case for the results that may be derived to the user by accessing said links.
The user who intends to establish any technical link device from their website to the Sala El Tren portal must obtain the prior written authorization of Sala El Tren.
The establishment of the link does not imply in any case the existence of relations between Sala El Tren and the owner of the site where the link is established, nor the acceptance or approval by Sala El Tren of its contents or services.
Other conditions of use of this website
The user commits to make diligent use of the website and the services accessible from it, in full compliance with the law, good customs and this legal advice.
Likewise, the user commits to use the information contained in the website, exclusively for her/his information, not being able to directly or indirectly commercially exploit the contents to which she/he has access, unless she/he counts with the express and written authorization of Sala El Tren.
This site stores a data file related to the comments sent to this site.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition by sending an email to the address email@example.com.
This site, the associated domains and the ownership of the content belong to Subestación Granada s.l., CIF B19638287, with office at Carretera de Málaga, 136 Nave 7 – 18015-Granada, España.
This website may contain hyperlinks that lead to other websites managed by third parties outside our organization. Sala El Tren does not guarantee or be responsible for the content that is collected in these web pages.
Unless expressly authorized by Sala El Tren, reproduction is strictly prohibited, except for private use, as well as any transformation, and generally any other form of exploitation, by any procedure, of all or part of the contents of this website.
It is strictly forbidden to perform, without the prior consent of Sala El Tren, any manipulation or alteration of this website.
Consequently, Sala El Tren will not assume any liability derived, or that could derive, from said alteration or manipulation by third parties.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
Sala El Tren does not grant any guarantee nor is liable, in any case, for damages of any kind that could be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website or its services and contents;
- The existence of viruses, malicious programs or harmful content;
- Illicit, negligent, fraudulent or contrary to this Legal Advice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
Sala El Tren is not liable under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
European online dispute resolution platform
The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform that is available at the following link: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Consumers may submit their claims through the online dispute resolution platform.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
In general, the relations between Sala El Tren and the users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
We will always be searchable: Our contact
In case any user has any doubt about these legal conditions or any comments about the Sala El Tren portal, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form available on the website.
Acceptance and consent
In accordance with current legislation, Sala El Tren does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user.